Saturday, April 4, 2015

Review: Stripped Bare by Tabatha Vargo & Melissa Andrea



Blaine Wesley 

If you love something… leave it. Because in the end, love tears you down. 
Those were my exact thoughts the day I walked away from the only girl I ever loved. The boy I used to be is long gone, and now I’m the Jack Hammer. Exotic dancer extraordinaire. The teaser and the pleaser. The paid for penis for play. 
I have to be these things to survive. It’s who I became when I lost her. But now she’s back, and I can’t decide who I want to be more. The Jack Hammer or Blaine Wesley. All I know is she’s foreplay at its finest, and it’s my job to get them wet and ready. 



Chelsey Ford 
Liar. That’s what I called him when he walked out of my life. He left me when I needed him the most, and I’ll never be the same. Losing your first love will turn you into someone bitter. Hateful. Angry. But now he’s back, and he’s determined to torture me. The only problem is, I’m enjoying his form of torture too much. And the hatred for him that holds me together is slowly starting to dissolve. 



Amazon:




**4 STARS**


Any book that starts with "HIS PENIS WAS IN MY FACE" is definitely going to capture my attention. Those six words held the promise of lots of steam and Jackhammer certainly delivered.

    description 

 While certain points of the plot line were a bit stereotypical (rich, good girl falls for bad boy, girl's snobby parents hate boy and forbid her from seeing him), Blaine was what really kept me reading the book.

  I wanted to run after her, but I knew chasing after her was like chasing after the sun. She was impossible to catch and when I got too close, she burned me.

He was rebellion and sex combined with a lopsided grin that always made the girls go crazy for him.

description 

 Although this book was originally promoted as a stripper book there really isn't that much Magic Mike going on. At least half of the book follows Blaine and Chelsey's senior year of high school and how their relationship started. Shit hits fan and life rips them apart from each other. A year later their paths cross and once again, sparks fly. Jackhammer is full of angst, drama, and hottttt sex scene. And let's not forget Captain Swoony Pants, himself, Blaine Wesley.

No comments:

Post a Comment